General Hospital SEPTEMBER 2014 Discussion

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Amen. Nina's limited appearances was the best part of the week.

Loved the campy storyline. Reminded me of the 80s stories. At the height of L&L, they were on M-W-F and the b and c storylines would be on T-TH. Going by tat, once a week for Nina is more than enough[sorry MS, much as I like u, your character is just unwatchable]. I'd rather see Who killed Nina than Who killed Ava.

Sigh-less should be the killer, and Kaka should be accidentally killed in the crossfire. Wouldn't be against Morgan-Rosalie-Michael-Sabrina triangle as a C-story.

Also, would like to see Tracey in an adult story that doesn't involve Luke or Fluke. Maybe a new romance with a new chief of staff at the hospital, after Obrecht is released from her position.

I wasn't totally against the Anna-Leisl scenes, Obrecht insulting Anna, arguing over the man they both love, Nathan. Anna really needs a one night stand w/ Detective Woodcock-Cassadine before he is married off to Maxie and more baby rabies.

As always Kristina Wagner was beautiful this week, Jack's loss.

• Members

I don't know, but what I'm really sure about is that Sonny should not have another child and it doesn't make a ton of sense to give Morgan one either, right now. If Ava lives than fine, but if she goes, the baby needs to go too. However, it would not shock me if Ava dies and Morgan is the father. Then Kiki would help raise the baby, and it would kind of be a nod to Starr. I can see Ron going there.

• Members

I have one of the scenarios planned out: Michael has a romantic evening planned for Kiki, but she is weary after recieving a chilling memento from the Strangler (one of Sabrina's items that she had when she was killed), when the time comes Michael goes and texts her to go to the Metro Court, he has rented a room, unbeknownst to him the Strangler is hiding in the room, when Michael enters and gets the food all prepared he goes to grab something when his back is turned the Strangler knocks out Michael and drags him to the bathroom, Kiki goes into the room and she sees everything laid out, she receives a text saying that "a surprise is waiting". The Strangler sneaks up on her and wraps his/her hands on Kiki's shoulders, she thinks it's Michael, until the Strangler's hands are wrapped around her neck. She tries to fight back but it turns out the wine on the table she took a sip of was drugged, she takes her last breath professing her love for Michael

• Members

Can we stop telling each other what we can and cannot post? When did criticism become something posters got called out on and told to 'stop watching and go do something else'? Come on, we're better than that. I'm not telling anyone who reasonably defends the show to basically shut up and not post because I don't want to read it. A message board is for back and forth debate. The good, the bad and the ugly.

• Members
This.

And it makes me sad because I like MW and what she can do. Ava, like every other character, got shoved down viewers throats and I was pretty sick of seeing her (like Nina and others now). Ron just has no clue about balance.

I also sort of saw the writing on the wall, literally, and when they keep adding 'high profile' (excuse me while I laugh) "stars" like Stafford and Miller ... someone has to go. I also think/hope Julian is done but Ava would probably go before him, even though it should be the opposite.

Think of the money they could use elsewhere if they cut pointless characters like Franco, Silas, Sabrina, Kaka, Felix ... yeah they are cheap but still, money is money.

• Members
Yeah. I get that and agree with you. But there's a difference between someone reasonably discussing their love for the show and someone trolling for a reaction with the same type of post day in and day out, week in and week out, month in and month out (seriously it's old). Who?

;)

I miss Kevin and Jon Lindstrom too. He's aged very very well. IMO he's always been underappreciated.

Is he taping?

This.

It wasn't the worst week of the show, for numerous reasons, but you summed up the problems.

And see folks, praise is given when praise is deserved.

Archived