General Hospital SEPTEMBER 2014 Discussion

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

My God. Stavros/Dante/Lulu was absolutely the worst. Wow. Just absolutely terrible. Everyone was embarassing. And the storyline is uncomfortable and disgusting.

Anna's been looking decent lately but she and Dr. O just need to lez up and get a room already.

OF COURSE! There's Daddy Harrell. Sigh. Who didn't see that coming? Zzzzzzzzzzz. Levi/Peter Jr. still sucks. I wish he'd get off my screen TBH.

It was really nice to see Mac and Felicia getting actual screentime today. But why does Mac have to hit someone what seems like everytime he's on? LOL. I liked how they had Felicia address the fact that she wasn't shown as suspicious of Levi, even though 'deep down' she was. Can we have more of scenes like these, please? Kristina also looks fantastic, IMO.

And the new kid who plays Danny is freaking adorable. I really enjoy Patrick and Sam, but it's annoying to see a couple killed/doomed by a secret before they even began [the Jason secret]. It's typical though.

Can someone tell me how much longer this villian hospital crap is going on for? And where's Robin? When are they gonna 'shock us' with a close up of Killer Miller? Anyone know when he first appears?

And for yesterday's show, I guess bitchy Sabrina is an improvement. Maura West gives amazing reactions. Was it just me or were the Ava/Jordan scenes just paaaaainful? Jordan was SO obvious wanting a name. Lord woman. Chill.

And I kind of like Ned/Olivia together, but damn, Olivia is so [!@#$%^&*] annoying anymore. I know most found her annoying before but I was able to mostly tolerate and almost enjoy her at times but man, it's clear they don't know what do with her now except have her constantly wring her hands and whine.

Archived