General Hospital SEPTEMBER 2014 Discussion

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Hot damn bam bam. LMAO.

Sorry Andrea! I did read that wrong. I haven't commented on the last few episodes because, well, they've sucked overall.

Michael/Rosalie is sooooo contrived I can't stand it. Even with her over-acting and his non-acting, I'd still take them over Michael and Kaka. I liked the Asian bodyguard Kobe until he opened his mouth. I laughed at least a few times during this 'killing/hostage situation'. Lord. Sooo painful.

I didn't hate the Morgan, Kaka, Ava scenes but my god Maura West puts them to shame. The talent difference was through the roof. It really showed how terrible Bryan Craig and Kristen Alderson are.

Sonny is looking pathetic now. I give Wright and Benard credit, they are doing what they can here and I've liked how Sonny is basically preaching to the choir about Franco and Carly. Carly looks stupid for sticking with Franco. I swear you'd think Ron wants the audience to root for Franco. And that eye necklace? Ugly as !@#$%^&*].

I knew it wouldn't be long until Alexis was back on Julian's penis. And to be fair, he IS telling the truth about not working for Luke. LOL. But this relationship just ruins Alexis and makes her look awful.

Tracy/Lulu/Dante/Sam/Patrick ... zzzz.

• Members

Kman, Could Alexis at least given Sam an update before she dived head first on Jillian's wiener? Jillian is not lying about working for Luke, but that is not why Alexis dumped him in the first place. She left him because of the danger he brings. That has NOT changed, so she's still dumb as !@#$%^&*]!

Kaka remains irrelevant but TIIC won't stop trying. Now, she's all up in CarSon's business. A real mobster would have buried this bitch by now.

CarSon are having a ball incriminating themselves and Ava just gave Morgan and Kaka CarSon's motivation for when her time comes. Sonny going to jail for sweeps has been done to death. Carly is totally going down for this and it will be FrankenTodd/Nina who makes sure this is the outcome.

• Members

It must be nice to be a writers' & producers' pet, though. Knowing that, whatever happens, they will keep trying, keep throwing stories at you. I just don't understand why the worst kinds of actors & characters always get that, though (Kaka, Franco, Kevin, Victoria, Daniel). Just, how? Why?

Archived