General Hospital SEPTEMBER 2014 Discussion

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm not! Chit, that doesn't even approach 'pissy' for me, and you know you argue as stridently as I do. I've got love for you, but I just don't see the point in us having a philsoophical discussion about Robin when we fundamentally disagree on her. (This is the same reason marceline and I now avoid the topics of Natalie and Blair on OLTL.)

We read what played onscreen with Robin and Victor differently, that's just how it is.

What the hell is this?!

• Members

That just happened to be one of the only episodes I've seen in a while - I watched it with my mother. Kukla told Ava that "Luke" had sexually assaulted her. Ava was furious and threw out the dessert before Michael could eat it, deciding that she wasn't going to let a man who had harassed her daughter control her.

• Members

The Muhney fans try to jerry-rig it to find him in Australia, hiring a banner plane to guide the way. The electrics clash and go horribly wrong, and there's a mass explosion.

Laura's a little hurt, but Burton drops in from Y&R to give her some Monavie and those chemical burns go away in no time.

• Members

The guy (Coby?) in these scenes with Michael is a painfully bad actor. Just cringeworthy. Hot damn bam bam.

Hated how Olivia and Ned randomly popped up half way through the episode and also hated that stupid editing with Alexis suddenly being at Julian's. What even happened in the Ned/Olivia scenes? All I remember is her falling on him.

lol at Carly being all, "It's beautiful. I love it" to that ugly evil eye necklace.

Archived