General Hospital SEPTEMBER 2014 Discussion

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

After her first week, didn't the ratings tank? Fist time [in a long time] GH had landed in last place in the 18-49 demo. Billy won't be that big of a flop, but the returns on this stunt casting will be short term. Carly doesn't have any long lost relatives so I fully expect Nina to be Carly's sister. Just you watch. When all else fails, change the paternity!

• Members

LOL...there was like 2 dozen bullets that got fired last week outside in Ava's hallway, yet no one noticed. The cops were never called to the scene! Yet when Sonny shot AJ once, the cops were there within a half hour

WTF!?! to Sonny, Carly and Michael. How the F--K can they cover up the fact that he killed yet another person after what happened with Claudia?

• Members

At first I thought about the unnecessary cover up and then I looked at this business. Mobsters don't call cops and have coroners pick up bodies. They dispose of them.

With Claudia, you had a room full of witnesses, so when Claudia turns up dead, somebody named Corinthos would be the first person of interest. Remember, Jason disposed of the body and it only went to trial because Franco dug it up. Same thing, so moRon got this right. I feel so dirty typing that.

He will tank but not on the grand level that Staff has. Someone is under the impression that the audience just wants to see the faces of these people and interesting characters/stories ae not necessary, not that Craptini are capable.

• Members

nah it was stupid bc as mentioned, they ignored the fact that a neighbor would have called the cops when the gunshot went off. They are asking us to suspend belief by ignoring something like that. Sonny may not want to call the cops but it made NO sense why Carly or Michael didn't, especially considering he was raped in prison. The only reason Michael went to prison was bc of the coverup. It was clear self defense today and he wouldn't be in trouble if he confessed to it. By hiding it leaves himself open to go to jail again. I find it hard to believe that he or Cary would risk that

• Members

The police are relevant when the plot calls for it. This plot does not call for it. Mobsters don't call to report an attempted murder. This would have been clean cut self defense, but since when has that mattered in organized crime? Nobody is going to be looking for this guy, and if they did, the police would not be called because he was an enforcer. Yes, things went bad with the Claudia but that does not change how things are handled in the mob business.

Archived