General Hospital SEPTEMBER 2014 Discussion

• Members

She probably made up with MW recently like she did with VR awhile back. No use in holding ill will towards her old foes when she's no longer on Y&R, the alleged central reason why she clashed with many of her costars.

But I am giving it time though before MS is back to her old shenanigans and trying to run ship at GH. whistling.jpg

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

This is the man whose twitter account also told us Ford didn't rape Jessica Buchanan, among a great many other gems. Ron regularly reinvents his own take on what he wrote retroactively (even moreso since he joined Twitter) and then demands the audience fall in line. I'll take my own word for what I saw, thanks.

No, he was [!@#$%^&*] terrible for over a decade and should have been fired years ago.

• Members

moRon's credibility is irrelevant. My point was to support what played out onscreen. Robin made a choice to save a hitman, and in exchange, she would have her precious Jason back. What are you guys struggling with here? I can't help you if you don't tell me.

As for Jason, I guess its a matter of taste. Billy Miller would have been right above my last choice! What a joke this will be!

• Members

The way I saw it onscreen, Robin made a choice but was clearly pressurized by the guy who brought dudes with guns and who had no intention of taking no for an answer. Who later outright threatened her family and imprisoned her when she rebelled. But that's me and my take.

Who knows, maybe this time Ron will drop a chandelier on Sabrina during the last week of GH as he finally, bitterly succumbs to fan pressure, just like Ford before her.

• Members

Then you did a very poor job interpreting the scenes which were pretty much laid out for you, my friend. It was written, directed and acted so that Robin would make a choice to save Jason, and in return, she'd resurrect the Cassadines. She's always been this superior and her greater good trumps everyone else! Never liked her!

• Members

Girl, this ain't 1999, I'm not interested in debating Robin vs. Carly with you, I can like them (or not like them) both. She's been on the show since Iran-Contra, it's a little late to keep on harping about Robin! Let's just let it be.

And Robin never had any intention of following through with resurrecting the Cassadines. She said as much, and was imprisoned for her efforts. Victor did it himself.

If only!

• Members

Michael is still naked rolleyes.gif. Boy, put some clothes on!

A few weeks ago Ava had Kiki and Michael over for dinner and she poisoned his desert....what was the outcome of that? I never bothered to finish that stuff or find out why

7wjOK1Q.jpg?1

That sh-t is ugly as hell

Again with the sh--tty editing. Sam tells Alexis, she and Julian are never going to happen and very next shot is Julian opening the door to see Alexis. That was choppy as hell and not as effective as they hoped it would be. A commercial break should have separated those scenes

Kobe's voice sounds like John Cena

Archived