General Hospital SEPTEMBER 2014 Discussion

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

You do realize that JFP's Jason was the Jason Guza always wanted to write but was held back by Riche from making him the her/patron saint of Port Charles, right?

The only thing JFP can be blamed for in that case was not exercising control over Guza's wet dreams. Which all in all were *barf* BETTER than Carlivati's wet dreams are.

God, I can't believe I just said that.

• Members

All the "good looks" (and I don't agree that Miller is good-looking, but that's YMMV) in the world can't make up for not being able to rise over crappy (read: Carlivati) writing and I don't think Miller is capable of that.

We'll gush when there's something to gush about, which isn't likely to happen anytime soon.

• Members

Personally, I think Miller is a fairly attractive actor, but his grinning nonstop on Y&R turned me off on the character. He acts with his smile, just like RA's Noah on Y&R does all his acting with his eyes. Coupling that with his inability to stick with a show during pilot season leaving huge gaps in stories, FILLER, KILLER, GRILLER MILLER just disappoints me. That, and as a pet of Ron's, when he finally is on canvas, everyone else will be back burnered for weeks, like Nina Clay-zilla, on every day, eating Tokyo I mean the show.

• Members

Friday's eppy was pretty good, but the absolute best part [aside from the show being completely Nina Free last week] is watching everyone related to the Fluke story putting pieces together. That was really good.

Liv had it right suggesting to Ned they go see The Equalizer. $10 very well spent!

Oh and a gift!!!

From the Jackass' mouth:

@MsNonoESQ When she first left, she wasn't in danger. She chose to keep quiet so he wouldn't pull the plug on Jason. Parents irrelevant.

You're welcome smile.png

Archived