General Hospital SEPTEMBER 2014 Discussion

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm good with Sabrina being a harder character. That was needed, if she was going to stick around. She can even torture Ava as much as she likes. I disliked that part where she seemed to have no concern for a fetus/baby under her care though. It's taking her from Disney Princess to Cruella Deville in a way I don't really buy.

As for Olivia, I still like her a lot. I hope she gets Ned away from Alexis.

• Members

Yeah, that's exactly what we're saying. You got it. Case closed.

I am amazed that they replaced one noted Star Trek film cameo and ex-soaper with another.

Both Judson Scott and Gautreaux's bit parts in The Wrath of Khan and The Motion Picture, respectively, are well-known. Scott was Khan's right hand man who got crushed under a bulkhead at the end of the movie; Gautreaux was hired to play Xon, "the new Spock" on the aborted Star Trek: Phase II TV series when Leonard Nimoy initially refused to return, but when it became a film he was relegated to a cameo as the guy who died in the nasty transporter accident.

• Members

Anyone get the feeling that they may make Nathan, Anna's son after all? I don't know if Victor will ever get his paternity results but it seemed liked the show made a point of having Obrecht fess up, thus nullifying the need to have those read. I can see Obrecht finally connecting with her new found son only to have it revealed that he is the one Anna lost with Duke. This will give Obrecht another reason to hate Anna, for now taking her son away

Archived