General Hospital SEPTEMBER 2014 Discussion

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I enjoy the show as fun (or not fun) junk food with the occasional good bit, or character or subplot. There's even some fun I don't have to feel guilty about. That's about it at this point. It's a [!@#$%^&*] mess. It is fun but it is not good and I'm not gonna shine it up as though it is. It's a lot more fun and spread out than Guza's GH, but the potential good stuff, or good dialogue, is often buried under a mountain of crap.

I'm sure to some people junk food is all a soap should be, and there's an argument to be made for that. It's just that it was, in the past, a far better caliber of junk food, even from Ron. And it wasn't always junk food either.

• Members

Fixed...lol

It's like a bad movie that you see that is so cheesy ...that gets those razzy awards.....lol...there was shooting after shooting and a stabbing and an escape...all in just one episode.....more bad acting.....and more things that didnt make sense as usual.....It sure was like a bad cartoon you see.....Bugs would be proud.

• Members

"Are you calling my 'cookie' a liar?" I'm not touching that line, Sam!wink.png

Day player Dr. Young-it's First Do No Harm- Manhandlin' Lulu! jeal0002.gif

I liked KeMo and JT today. They both show up in scenes together. JT looked good clean shaven today.

I just have to ask this-- Is there a "Past Psychos Of Port Charles Book Club" or something? The Harrell's know Victor Cassadine, who knows Dr. O., who knows Faison, who knows Helena, who knew Jerry Jacks[who I'm sure is recuperating at Crichton Clark Clinic], who knew Julian Jerrome... I swear if Day player Drago or Mouse who bootlegged liquor[who played that gem?] or Kevin O'Connor or Sorel come along next... I just find it so funny to picture them all sitting around a parlor reading books about serial killers and sci fi tales of world domination while doing shots every time someone says the name Luke Spencer!

Uggghhhh to the file w/ SBu and Griller Miller's pictures in it!

• Members

Anna said there are 4 people being held captive. Um what ever happened to the cops that were with Dante and Nathan. Does she really not care about them?

nzzrHRm.jpg

Always with the stupid look on his face

OMG, the editing on this show is ABYSMAL!

6xy9z6.gif

Why did he react to being shot before he was shot?

gcYASAi.jpg

And as seen in the above gif, he fell to the ground TOWARDS Maxie. Why is he standing away from her in the next scene? WTF?

20h6lx4.gif

Im not even touching this one

23mpkqp.gif

Good timing!

Victor's DNA test was negative? Of course. As I suspected, I think Obrecht's baby was switched and Nathan belongs to Anna and Duke

9wrORks.jpg?2

So are they going to go the plastic surgery route? Why else would they show pictures of Steve Burton when the role has been recast?

So6VyfT.jpg

What is Ellie doing with Stavros?

LOL...this. BTW, the timeline should fit. Nathan's about the same age as Maxie, give or take a year or two. Anna's baby was conceived in 1988, so he would be mid to late 20s now. It works. If Obrecht's baby was switched though, I wonder if she had a kid or if it died

you know it!

Archived