General Hospital SEPTEMBER 2014 Discussion

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Usually the poor taste elements of Ron's writing don't phase me really--but this episode... We had that. We had all the creepy Stavros stuff about violating Lulu including the hysterical awful scene of him and that doctor wrestling with Lulu before she passed out. Then Levi and his father supporting each other and coming at Maxie... Just awful awful awful stuff.

• Members

I loved it all. Stavros, Levi, they aren't here to ask permission for the villainy. They didn't even do anything so terrible. Lulu got a shot of whatever, and they threatened to kill Maxie. Well they are damsels in distress, this type of stuff is supposed to happen. And Levi and his father are villains with murder on their mind, what are they supposed to come at Maxie with if not murderous intent?

The only bad part of today's episode was Sonny/Olivia and Sam/Patrick. Their sedate couch-bound snoozefest convos had no place on what should have been a non-stop resolution to the clinic caper.

• Members

Perhaps it could have been good if there were actors to sell it. Some actors can go beyond a bad script and sell just about anything. As it stands, Storms was the best we had, which means, the audience was fucked! The writing and execution of the scenes were so cringe worthy. This is no longer a laughing matter and should not be allowed to go on!

• Members

Sam and Patrick were the only watchable part of the ep yesterday for me. I wish they would dump you-know-who before he even starts airing and just do a Samtrick story instead.

And yeah, Peter Sr. dying will definitely change the show forever. I can't imagine Port Charles without him. No clue how they'll fill the void he's leaving.

Archived