General Hospital SEPTEMBER 2014 Discussion

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The difference for me between the Days material people are referencing and what is going on at GH, is that GH moves quickly, while Days would drag this kind of thing out for months/years.

As long as we don't find out that Nathan's dad was Robert Newman's villain character that he played on GH between his stints at Guiding Light in the 80s.

• Members

No offense but are you awake? That is not how the scene happened at all, you edited it veeeeery deceptively here. First of all, there was a commercial break in between these two segments. Second, there were numerous other scenes in between. Third, that is NOT the final frame of the gun drawn scene, it's Anna's face after Dante says "It's about time, commissioner." Fourth, the second scene picks up BEFORE the image you display here, with the crazy bitch doctor being dragged out after some time has passed. This is obvious since a) Lulu has changed and b ) Anna starts outside in the hall debriefing Robert's team and comes back in, not to mention the aforementioned commercial break. Let's not be ridiculous now and create some horrendous error where there isn't one.

No one made a mistake. See my post.

• Members

Nathan and Franko were switched at birth. Now Scott can yell at a different son when he comes back in 2 months.

RN was Prescott Harrell, Peter's brother. That character made about as much sense as Robert Woods on Days in 86.

I'd rather see RN, however, than David Grey or Drago, two other dead villains I'm sure Frank will bring back to life if he can!

Isn't Amsterdam time up for AG? It's time 2 start wrapping up that mess, too.

Even in throwaway scenes, JE shines. I'm sure she must love having Duell the tool for a scene partnerph34r.png!

There aren't enough of the right characters in that building for an explosion. O_O Sigh-less and Nya Nya's building should explode!

Nathan and Franko were switched at birth. Now Scott can yell at a different son when he comes back in 2 months.

RN was Prescott Harrell, Peter's brother. That character made about as much sense as Robert Woods on Days in 86.

I'd rather see RN, however, than David Grey or Drago, two other dead villains I'm sure Frank will bring back to life if he can!

Isn't Amsterdam time up for AG? It's time 2 start wrapping up that mess, too.

Even in throwaway scenes, JE shines. I'm sure she must love having Duell the tool for a scene partnerph34r.png!

There aren't enough of the right characters in that building for an explosion. O_O Sigh-less and Nya Nya's building should explode!

Archived