General Hospital SEPTEMBER 2014 Discussion

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

One reason I love Drake Hogestyn is the guy has limited talent but he truly tries to sell everything with a straight face and there is no such thing as checking out or having trouble with the outlandish material. Thaao Penghlis sells everything equally and well. RKK is a little OTT and maybe not the best actor, but I do enjoy the energy he brings to scenes. If the choice is between RKK style of acting and Michael Easton's comatose line delivery, I have to go with RKK.

• Members

I don't even care about any of the characters in this mess, but SamTrick is such a lousy rushed chemless pairing. A year spent shoving Silazzzzz down the viewer's throats only to change it and force a relationship where NONE clearly exists. A back from the dead spouse vs. a month long forced fake relationship? What kind of drama is this? A commercial break is all that would be needed for Sam to make a decision. She has nothing to struggle with here. Kemo and JT probably shared about 2 scenes in the past 9 years prior to this. They were never friends or associates!

Obviously the "story" changed here and I can see why Easton had a problem with it.

The viewers [who hated Silazzzz] are jumping up and down not realizing that they can no longer whine about anything! You asked for OFFSCREEN SL and musical lovers because it suits you. The moment it doesn't, NOT ONE [!@#$%^&*] WORD!

Archived