General Hospital SEPTEMBER 2014 Discussion

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

RKK looks good, but GOD, he's a terrible actor.

He's so bad I couldn't take my eyes off the screen. The only way being this bad is acceptable is if you know you're this bad, and RKK clearly doesn't.

And seriously, is there anything that special about Lulu for him to want to knock her up? Don't think so.

• Members

Loved seeing Stavros. RKK is from the Drake Hogestyn school of acting, in that no matter how bad he is he still tries to sell it no matter how ridiculous. I respect that a lot more than I do actors who are often applauded on this site for "looking bored, and who can blame them?" --trying to knock the writer but actually knocking the actor because they should never look bored like the perpetually bored Easton and Monaco. RKK is better than they are because at least he tries. They just stand there in mute silence whispering and mumbling lines as they yawn their way through scenes. RKK brings energy to his scenes. So of course we cut away to boring conversations lacking all energy starring Benard and Wright.

Aside from Carly and Sonny, this was a pretty good epiaode. Thaao, RKK, Dr O, even Levi was bringing some energy to his scenes. Spencer was saddled with Monaco and Thomson---the perpetually sullen and calm snooping team of 2014 I guess--but he furthered the story along too. And I have always found Maxie and Nathan charming. Their scenes with the brief flashbacks were well done.

Archived