General Hospital SEPTEMBER 2014 Discussion

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Tomato ..tomatoes....same thing...lol...he is one sucky actor...gawd he was damn awful today.....

Talk about over the top acting...but nowadays all of the GH actors do over the top acting....I guess they think doing that will salvage the awful writing.

ahahahahahahahahahahaha

• Members
Yeah, I get it with them. I can't believe I do like them, but I do. I guess with GH I'm picking my battles, LOL. And LMAO at Duke not being on in like 3 months. Duke who?

Fin WAS good but O crying and pleading with Anna was awful. And then it continued today. Ugh. Just awful. Some things barely get an episode worth of a focus but that gets two episodes in a row?

Robert Kelker Kelly today .... wow. Talk about chewing the scenery. So when is Helena going to be popping up?

Can Emma and Spencer get the f off of my screen?

When does airtime hog Killer Miller arrive on-screen?

• Members

It was just terrible when all is said and done it was about another one of LuLu' embryos

He confiscated (and fertilized) this right before she got frozen because the freezing would make her infertile or something...

the awful background music lended to the campy nature/acting of the scene. I never saw StarveRoast in action back in the day so I thought he was some big time villain...I look at the screen to see him waving an embryo around. HuH?

The only thing I can say positive about Maxi/Nate scene is he kept his mouth shut most the time as she had most of the dialog and her double chin (jowls) is receding.

Archived