General Hospital SEPTEMBER 2014 Discussion

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Because it's all so shallow. There isn't any human emotion attached to these stories at all. As they say, fools rush in where angels fear to tread. LuLu trying to have a second before poor Rocco is even six months old, without any fear of the impact or responsibility. It's ridiculous.

I'm mostly irritated at RKK being back because of his reputation for harassing the women at Days. Then when you add to it this over the top joke of a performance and I ask myself why it's necessary to have him back.

• Members

Ron thinks controversy and lots of talk about bad writing = publicity and publicity = good. So he does what he wants and knows that there are about 50 hardcore stans who will lap it up and rim him no matter. So he'll continue to write what he wants and only retweet the same 5 people who actually like his dreck.

• Members

Word. I know nostalgia can be dangerous, my dear marceline taught me that, but once upon a time, this show made me think and feel, made the pit of my stomach drop, brought tears to my eyes, had me caring about fictional souls. That was 1990-something, but damn, there is no heart left in ABC daytime. I'm over it, I no longer care, but it's still a shame.

• Members

I actually didn't absolutely hate yesterday's show. Did I love it? Hell no, but I found myself enjoying it a bit. What a difference no wheelchaired gargoyle, Kaka, Silazzzz, FrankenFvck makes. It was 1/2 decent and almost recognizable.

Robert Kelker Kelly is beyond horrible. Even if this was meant to be over the top, he's not the guy. EM, I understand what you mean that there is no other way to play this, but I'd at least like to see an ACTOR approach it. I was cringing. Dude made Emme look like an Oscar contender. I have been one of ER's biggest cheerleaders, but she was not very good. I'm thinking a better actress might have offset some of the horrible sh!t RKK brought jeal0002.gifjeal0002.gifjeal0002.gif

Alexis being a ratchet ho again, but I'm super happy Ned remembers how fond that heifer is of smoked mob dick! He won't be fooled again! Too bad Molly is having a conversation with Jillian that she should have had with Alexis, but that was OFFSCREEN! A conversation between Alexis and her minor child who moved out over mob business is offscreen? That was an onscreen discussion if ever I've seen one!

Finding myself not caring about Jordan any longer but wanting Shawn to bond with Ava over this baby! Blakemore and West have massive chem, and I'd love to see the Sonny/Sam/Jason play out again with these 2.

And speaking of the walking dead, could Ava's numbered days be more obvious? She is so pathetic now. I loved her dress, however.

Archived