General Hospital SEPTEMBER 2014 Discussion

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It's pretty obvious that RC is creatively exhausted. He reminds me a lot of the author Patricia Cornwell. I used to love her books but a some point she just unraveled and you could see she was out of ideas. The plots managed to somehow be simultaneously unwieldy and shallow even as the books got thicker. She just used more words to tell the same story. That's Ron. He writes the same story over and over and he tries to hide it with increasing levels of craziness.

• Members

LOL at this new bitchy Sabrina. I think she's more interesting than the saccharine dork from two years ago

Nina's outstayed her welcome. She was super annoying today. Not even Rosalie could help this mess. F--k Nina and her list

How stupid of Silas to tell Nina that Sam is investigating her

Hart to Hart...really? Has Ron really turned GH into an 80s tv show trivia hour?

Why did they recast Danny? Kid's new blonde hair stands out quite a bit. I liked the last kid and will miss him

F--k you Feces! I cant believe he sat there in judgment of Jordan, going in on her for her alleged drug dealing. Who are you? How unprofessional of him

Archived