General Hospital SEPTEMBER 2014 Discussion

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

So, I had a nice and refreshing nap during the last 15 minutes of GH today. How'd this [!@#$%^&*] fest end?

OMG. Daffy Duck. LMAO. Dead. But spot on. Soooooo annoying. And painful. I can't believe they went back and forth like all the episode. I swear it takes 45 minutes to say what would end up totatling probably around a couple of minutes.

• Members

QabR8fq.jpg

The Obrecht vs Anna scene was pathetic. Who really buys this Mary Sunshine version they've been trying to push? Crying and weeping, looking desperate and pathetic. Anna is such a pathetic waste of space. Why does she still exists? The writing for her is horrible. She is a very ineffective commissioner.

Sam having a cousin to cousin talk with Spencer. I didn't even realize the writers knew they were related. Sam asking him when did he stop trusting her....when did he ever know her to trust her to begin with?

• Members

I was going to post this pic as my avatar but didn't...haha..shows pubic hair...hahahaha....Ron must have creamed all over and thus hired him....he and Frank...LOL

Yes it was painful yet on Twitter his fans are having a melt down on how good those scenes were and the dialogue.

• Members

What have they done to Dr. O? She has turned into a wuss...when did she start caring about her children?? She was pathetic today and her phone call with Victor was just awful.

And can Tyler Christopher lose weight like now or do something about his appearance on the show. He looks just dreadful.

Id love to peel his underwear off....LOL

• Members

Oh Rumplestiltskins Lucky did not adopt Cameron ...stop changing history.

I'm on 9/5. I'm sick of Nina on everyday and I'm not interested in her list and revenge on KiKi by having her nurse push up on Michael. Why do I have to be bothered with KiKi useless a...z

And Sam is eating air with repetitive nonsense do I have to see you tell Silas you didn't find anything? Call him on the phone. Spencer and Sam are sharing scenes so he can tell her who he thinks put Rafe Kovich to hit Patrick on purpose.

They took Alice home on the GH offscreen show.

I don't give a crap about these kids get them off my screen.

Poor Robin is a bad mommy...I'll try and watch today's but I keep putting it off. Tyler came back lean and mean and he's getting pudgy again.

Archived