General Hospital SEPTEMBER 2014 Discussion

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Carly never gave a sh.... about Luke and his family except for plot points and Luke didn't like Carly

they've grown closer I remember when she outsmarted him getting the MC from Jax he was pretty pissed off and they hadn't had scenes in years ... in fact back in the day Sarah Brown' Carly would taunt Lucky (and Liz) in preference of Jason.

LW's version was included in Luke' intervention ... prior to that she suddenly got close to LuLu, she pimped Brooklyn out to seduce Dante but Carly/Liz never got along she pretty much blamed Liz for her losing her chance with Jason when she smashed Sonny on a dare after misinterpreting seeing Liz/Jason together.

Cameron isn't related to Josslyn so I wouldn't call it incest.... Lucky raised Cam as his own but never bothered to formally adopt him...whose last name is not Spencer. He adopted Jake Aiden is Josselyn' cousin.

• Members
Becky has only three kids? I had no idea. I would have sworn she had more (although I was exaggerating when I said she had eighteen). My apologies.

Nevertheless, even with three kids, not to mention a busy career and whatever else she has going on in her life, her metabolism probably works overtime.

Archived