General Hospital SEPTEMBER 2014 Discussion

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Ava will be lucky if Nina doesn't kidnap her and cut that baby out herself. unsure.png

I was thrilled when Liz pushed Nik away. He's being a jerk right now. I know this isn't a popular opinion, but I want Lucky back. New and improved Lucky, not the mess we had last go around.

• Members

I want him back to but not sure if I can ever get into him with Liz again after the writers trashed them. Liz really got ruined

Loved Ava and Julian today. They actually do have good sibling chemistry

lvXvIJp.jpg

Oh boy, the kids are going out on a date tomorrow

Im surprised he was never cast in a role. Id take him on this show but he's definitely too young for Lucky. He could have been Lucas had RC not returned . He's a better actor than the guy playing Nathan so Id have taken him there as well

• Members

I too was hoping when JJ's Lucky returned for an LL2 reset they were demolished (again) coming up against (Frons' Guza') Jason more than once.

In wouldUdie4love (GV's) Lucky came in for the barn scene called her a ho. Then he disappeared from the storyline They rebuilt Lucky again to make him the bestest dad in da whole wide world only to

trash Liz (again) to call her a ho w/Nik for an emmy winning reel . Then turned around after all was said and done....trashed Lucky by returning him right back to square 1....a deadbeat dad. I fear Liz will get ran over again under the Jason bus if she returns to JaSam hell.

OK I get it now re: Britts' Uncle Victor...she was just referring to him as Uncle Victor in conversation as in Nik/Spencer's uncle in general not her uncle.

• Members

I was hoping for that with both Ewen and Matt. But IA she needs other story besides just cajones that's all she' gotten since 2005 back to back triangles; without family now she's even more limited. But its pretty much the soap opera way women are limited to pairing driven storylines with few exceptions.

• Members

As a Liz fan, I am starting to get to that point too. Liz can go. She's to the point of no repair. She's stale. She lacks chemistry with no one. She has been reduced to a nobody practically. I'd rather see BH on another soap anyways, and the Webbers to be phased out since they've practically done it anyways.

I think she didn't get an exit. Fans were informed she was fired one second. They revolted. She was rehired the next.

• Members

I sort of wonder if they are going to use Liz as a Lante interloper at some point. I'm not rooting for that, but it seems possible. I used to really dislike Liz, but she's grown on me over the last few years. Although I generally don't believe in conspiracy theories, I do think Guza enjoyed torturing certain groups of fans, so she might get a better shake with this version of Jason. We'll see.

Archived