General Hospital SEPTEMBER 2014 Discussion

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

IA Ron agenda was clear his day 1 scene 1 when he dragged in his OLTL crew I said then he is building a new soap on the bones of GH all that he's bringing back the vets was a distraction ...

Ron doesn't care about GH never has he may as well change its name and be done with it...yes there are a few vets roaming around but they serve to ease on his favs...Patrick / Sam is set up to usher in nuJason. She's anchored Julian, Silas, Nina onto the show...that' basically all they are about...

The Westbournes will be the primo family with their tie in to the Cassadines when all is said and done they'll be living at Windermere via Victor...for some reason I couldn't finish today' eppy. It just broke my heart as a long time fan for some reason.

Carlintini never hid their intentions as far as I could tell. The Uncle Victor didn't make sense to me ...and NinaPaLooZa continues but I don't want to hear about babies..

Huh? was Sobby going toe to toe with Ava surrounded by her henchmen? I don't even know you............. Carrrlos...

Levi cut his hair when he kidnapped Maxi/LuLu he came back to the cabin in the woods with a new do a week or so ago.

Sickles and Korte wrote today....I don't know if they are a good team.

• Members

I don't know how Levi had time or anything to get a haircut, but he did say his ugly ass Bruce Jenner bob was just to fool Maxie into thinking he was really a hippie guru dude, and now that the truth is out he's free to be the real him with a new haircut. Honestly? I'll take any explanation because that hair was hideous.

• Members
This. I was going to write a similar post. Look at who's 'leading' GH right now: Julian, Ava, Franco, Nina, Silas, Kaka, Obrecht, Britt, Nathan, Sabrina. And everyone who was previously leading GH now support them, with a bit of their own "stories" thrown in for good measure. It's like we have three different shows. The newbie hell, the old GH leads, and the old GH vets. And every once in a while, they all actually interact and form a show but man ... this show.

And seriously, the second Victor took off that stupid mask (that whole cabin mess was just horrible), and they cut to Nathan it was obvious they were "going there". And then Obrecht and Britt were on ... so predictable. Of course Victor is Nathan's daddy. Who on earth didn't see this coming when Nathan was introduced and became Obrecht's spawn?

• Members

YEP! laugh.png then Nina just oh so matter of factly outline her scheme to hijack Ava' baby is it a boy or girl google and some on line shopping!!

...today is ..Sabrina' dead baby revenge, Ava expected baby and Nina wanna baby. So after all the baby Rocco storyline here's another one...

Sam is on the phone with Spinelli unlike AJ's he can't crack the phone. (WSB)?

Alexis and Sam need new men! Enters Patrick Drake

Oh look! Patrick shaved..but is he going to tell Sam about her husband?

The scenes with Ava/Julian were decent they acted like brother and sister.

So KiKi stumbles on this conversation.... is she going to rat out her man's mommy about his father to Franco ?

I didn't realize she had such an allegiance to him.

The Sonny/Carly/Franco triangle doesn't interest me because I just don't see chemistry between the actors.

Sabrina is taking on Ava...Really?

Shawn is on as a talk to...

Archived