General Hospital SEPTEMBER 2014 Discussion

• Members

Oh dear god, they are going the incest route with the kids! Josslyn is in love with Cameron even though he's her cousin. She doesn't care bc Lucky isn't his "real dad".

Jos: "Who can keep it straight anyway? One day he's Cameron Webber, the next he's Cameron Spencer, and then back to Webber again, but he stays dreamy" Really? Who the F wrote this crap today?

9qjzn8.gifI5NTpwf.gif

LOL...this bish is SOOOO shady

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I can't really call Cam and Joss 'incest.' It's not. While, yes, for all intents and purposes Lucky is his (adoptive) father, I don't know of any instance in which Cameron and Josslyn were ever raised together as cousins. Carly certainly has always kept her distance from the LnL2 blended family.

• Members

j41P2jF.jpg

I would say the same but when they acknowledge that they are cousins in script and have Carly and Liz bonding over their kids as if they were raised together, it makes it seem that much more icky. I didn't even realize/remember that there was any relation between the two kids till it was mentioned today as some quick throwaway line, I bet so RC could shut up anyone that brought it up to him on Twitter

LOL...a part of me likes that she's giving Franco attitude bc no one should be okay with him in their lives and another part of me thinks Carly needs to smack her for being so rude and grown for her age. Carly just lets her run things by not disciplining her.

• Members

That's usually how he works these days - preemptive bitchiness in the scripts to shout down 'the haters' when faced with some sort of story or character issue. He started doing that when he SORASed Dani over Jack on OLTL and actually had a scene where Dani told little Jack that even though he 'felt like' he should be older, he needed to get over it. I let it go because I thought Kelley Missal was talented, but it struck me as pretty immature and he's only done more like that since.

That being said, I still don't consider a Cam and Joss crush incestuous. And until recently, Carly stayed far away from Liz. I guess we can see that as Carly evolving a bit, especially since Jake's death, but I still don't see it as a point against the kids potentially growing up to romance each other someday (not now, Ron).

Everyone can hate on Franco, though. I don't care. Sonny's behavior towards Carly would be a lot more obnoxious if it wasn't Franco in the mix. I laugh whenever he's like 'yeah, whatever' about that relationship.

• Members

I don't see Joss and Cam as incest either. To me, that word has a very specific meaning involving biology. That doesn't mean I love seeing step siblings mix it up on soaps, but it's not incest. Joss/Cam doesn't even come close, imo. Lucky and Carly barely interacted, never mind their children.

• Members

Pfffttt surely you jest, Zander has all but been forgotten about.

I think they should have gone the Liz and Patrick route after his grieving period was over. it made sense, Robin was even all for it in the video she left for Patrick. The problem is the writers and producers don't see Liz as anything but a plot point. Becky deserves better and I want her on a soap she'll be appreciated.

Archived