DAYS: August 2014 Discussion Thread

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Sami is the victim! I hate how everyone is vilifying her and making like Abby is the sweet innocent victim. The fact that Sami has received virtually little to no sympathy speaks volumes. For all the awful things she's dove over the years, for once, she actually is the victim

• Members

I'm sorry I dont care about EJ/Sami. Why is Sami so hurt about a man who coreced her into sex, lied about her daughter dying and then she shot him. Yeah thats love, not. Why is Sami so hurt that EJ cheated its par for the course with them. End this toxic relationship once & for all.

• Members
thats one side of it and no one is upset about what she's done to EJ. Abby however DID betray her as well. As she expressed to all those condemning her, she was developing a friendship with her. They were getting close and she valued this bc she doesn't have any girlfriends. She was hurt by how she let Abby get close to her children and shared intimate details about her relationship, not knowing she was being deceived. She held Abby's hand when she thought she was pregnant, not realizing she had an affair with her fiancée. Abby lied and played her a fool. Sami's pain by this betrayal is real and valid

• Members

Ok Id buy this Sami/Abby "Friendship" if they actually had one. Abby just felt guilty and Sami did get played. o her being mad at Abby I get. EJ not so much. Its just a different day same thing with them

• Members

It doesn't matter if Sami and Abby were friends or never even had met. It also doesn't matter what things EJ and Sami had done to each other in the past. Yes, she is an idiot for ever thinking she could trust him when viewed in the cold harsh light of day, but that still doesn't invalidate the fact that he did cheat on her and she is allowed to feel betrayed and hurt by that. To deny her that, is cruel and unfair.

• Members

IA. Even on her worst day, though, ED is still a better actor than Shawn [!@#$%^&*] Christian (who was never so bad when he was on ATWT, IMO); and I think it's that, couple with some pretty wretched and nonsensical material, that has affected her performances even more than the personal losses.

• Members

I just finished up this week, and on Friday we saw Wilson shirtless in bed, then Sonny put a new shirt on, and Will put that ugly as f-ck thing back on. WHY. Why could he not put something else on?! wacko.png

I don't know why but I feel like I need to take a drink every time someone says "Poplar Bluff."

Jordan and Rafe zzzzZzzzzzzZz

Archived