DAYS: August 2014 Discussion Thread

• Members

Rory loves the Milfs

Ok Sonny now you have misgivings about the article?

You didnt last week when you were drinking champenge and having celebotory sex

Maybe its mispaced guilt since he went to uncle Vic & got Will the job

I wish Sonny would stop keeping secrets from Will

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

RSW's guns were out today! He was looking fantastic in the park. I think he's a lot better than JG, who always looked like he was half asleep in his scenes. BTW, James Scott was looking good, too. Poor Will still wearing ugly clothes.

Still laughing at Rory's great lines today!

• Members

InYTOlg.jpg?1

Man these gays do not know how to dress.

This bears repeating but Will is such a bitch. In order to take down Sami, he threw so many other people under the bus. I hope he's proud of himself.

Jen says "of course it would be Daniel to bring Kristen in" Ugh! Can we get over him already

oJSiWIj.jpg?1

YES!

aWYS0cd.jpg?2

and double Yes!

oAgI1Hb.jpg?1

I love her style!

LOL at how fake Theresa was with Polly

I would say that the secrets are potentially the only thing interesting about them but everytime something is revealed it falls flat, so whats the point. When Will finds out the latest one, he will be mad for 5 minutes but make up by the end of the episode. Zzzzzz......

• Members

They need to not makeup so quickly, it's very unrealistic at times

Will throwing his family under the bus for a story/to get back at Sami, at least he's doing something though it's pretty messed up.

I'm all for either Will or Sonny fall into the arms of another guy, through lustful means

• Members

Monday was actually a fun episode - no SalemSuperJesus, Rafe, Jordan or Clyde - lifts the mood a lot.

Beige's father must surely be the most boring person to ever walk the planet - something that dull would be needed to offset the Donovan spunk and produce her royal blahness. Theresa screwing with her mind was gold!

KdP looks painfully sunburnt, whilst Ali looks like she hasn't stopped crying in weeks. Yeesh, the lighting made the cast look rough.

Love Rory - best friend JJ never deserved.

Will & Sonny should move to a Florida retirement village - they have the clothes, they have the outlook...

Hope and Aiden slowburn is too slow, loosing it's burn.

And the obligatory: Koslow/Kate is beyond amazing as usual.

• Members

My Kristen is starting to come alive wub.png

Uggh at all the fawning over Daniel. Maggie, Brady, JJ, Beige, Eric. If the show insists on doing this, I wish they would go ALL the way with it and I mean all the way.

JJ: "Daniel, I never stop thinking about the time you pinned me on the ground in Horton Square pushing deeper into me. When you make love to me, can I call you daddy?"

Eric: "Amazing Daniel, how sweet the sound, That saved a wretch like me. I once was lost but now am found, Was blind, but now I see."

Nicole: "I once had a chance to be a good person and I ruined it. I can't bear the guilt of letting you down Daniel" *shoots herself in the head*

Brady: "You caught Kristen. In honor of this day, I chopped off my penis to show that you are the man among men. I bow to thee"

etc.

Seriously just go balls to the wall.

Archived