DAYS: August 2014 Discussion Thread

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

was daniel pinching his nipple on Wednesday's episode in the hospital? Someone should capture a gif. I swear he was when he was fondling his bandage..

Who else thinks Kristin's wild card to get out of jail is that she has a baby and Brady and Eric work together to get her out of jail?

• Members

Et Tu, Anne? As the final defence against all things Dr.Douche falls, all I can do is sigh. Seriously, I've never seen a character pimped to high heaven like this ever. i hope the ratings plummet to reflect it.

As for the rest of that atrocity called Wednesday's episode, Kristen's return continues to disappoint. The police station scenes were embarassing with Marlena, Sami and Nicole heckling, the faux anger of EJ towards his sister, Sami and Nicole rehashing the same conversation for the zillionth time, Eric being impotent and broody as usual.

Honestly, the highlight of the episode was Jen Lilley as Theresa. Look, I like Theresa and all that, but when she is the highlight given what else is going on, then something is seriously wrong with the show.

2mre8hi.jpg116t56b.jpg

I thought it looked like his boobs had popped out his boobtube dress.

Your theory about Kristen makes no sense - if she had a baby and it came out, Brady and/or Eric would want full custody while she rots in jail. It would be in their interest not to get her out of jail.

• Members
Plus, in order for there to be a baby at all, either she slept with Brady immediately before their aborted wedding, or the pregnancy test she took was a false negative (?) and she was well into her second trimester with her and Eric's baby.

Oh, never mind, this is DAYS.

• Members

I'm not sure if this was posted before - it's an interview with Eileen after her emmy win. Poor Eileen suffered 2 family losses during her stint at DAYS. I think it was a painful time for her and her head and heart were elsewhere understandably. Scenes and speeches were rewritten for her. On a selfish note, it kind of explains her performance since her return and why it probably won't get better.

http://kristenblakedimera.tumblr.com/post/93064966844

• Members

Will: "Why does my mom need a heads up?" My god, Will is such a bitch. I cant stand him and his ugly ass shirt. He is SOOOO boring. I wish they could do better for Sonny than his bland butt

lHDvRrX.jpg

This hootchie cant dress either. Must run in the family

• Administrator

I think Will backstabbing his mother is one of the most interesting things he's done in year. I hope EJ getting back in the mob means he'll die and not in a heroic say - he doesn't deserve a death like that.

• Members

No if anything, Will deserves better. Sonny needs to treat him as an equal as a husband not a child that Sonny can control. Im sorry but Sonny should have just let Will get his own job and now he's pissed about the article. Please get over yourself Sonny

• Members

Will said:

http://tvmegasite.net/day/days/transcripts/trans-da-08-14-14.shtml

Will thinks his mother has no right to play the victim, even though EJ and Abby had the affair. Seriously, wtf is that shite? Yeah, Sami's rection has been over the top and cheating is hardly the worst thing EJ has ever done to Sami (or vice versa), and some viewers may hate Sami, but come on, what type of son does this?

Eric Martsolf's acting has really gone down the pooper lately. He was cringewrothy bad in Thursday's episode, as was Deidre Hall's acting - it is as if just merely putting her in Drake's orbit makes her acting bad lol.

Where is Stefano? I feel like we haven't seen him in months. I know Joe hurt his leg, but that was a long time ago?

CLYDE IS AN EVIL DANGEROUS MAN!!1! DON'T TRUST HIM PEOPLE!! The backforeground music telling us that is so heavily postured and overlayed that they might as well just flash a sign accross the screen "BAD MAN ALERT! BAD MAN ALERT!" - Like the audience isn't hit over the head enough with that stupid music...

Jordan and Ben are so boring.

Archived