DAYS: August 2014 Discussion Thread

• Members

Age is irrelevant - hasn't stopped any of the "older" hetero couples from straying. If they want to treat them the same as other couples, then put them in triangles - scheming, secrets, betrayals, hook-ups, etc. Doing the PC thing by marrying them at such a young age and then neutering them isn't really progress. Throwing them into storylines that could be played by any of the other players would be awesome and something to get excited about. Otherwise, they are basically Grandma Horton sitting around listening and worrying about everyone else's problems. DAYS really should push the envelope on this.

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

As I said before I dont see Days doing much with them & when Freddie's deal ends in April, Wilson will be written off. I dont think cheating to cheat will work for them how their relationship was built up. However if they set it up over a time, I could see it

I wont buy them cheating on each other over this article no

• Members

I dont get the mentality that since we fans want Wilson treated equally they should cheat on each other like straight couples. I call BS. Look there is so much more to do. Will could run for office. Baby Ari could get sick or Gabi's mom could come to town & want to raise her grand kid. Wilson could have a bo/Hope type adventure from back in the day. That is four right there. There are many more possibilities out there. Why just the same over & over, cheating. It doesnt fit them. Given that Brian & Brent couldnt seperate them and what all Wilson have gone thru for each other, I dont see them cheating over a MAGAZINE article & Sonny going behind Will's back to get him a JOB. They are way stronger than that.

• Members

Today on the Daniel show, Daniel tells Nicole and Theresa that they can't be part of his jerkoff circle. Boohoo

Even though Kristen's return has been meh at best, I would watch her read the phone book.

Floved the Jen and Eve confrontation - so good.

Yay, Melinda Trask - fierce biotch is back! She was great last summer.

Eve and Theresa as frenemy sisters is a highlight of this show for me.

Beige/JJ, Sonny/Will and Ben/Abby are all coma-inducing blandness.

Archived