DAYS: August 2014 Discussion Thread

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Agreed. There is just something about the actor that has this air of always being either angered, disdainful, self-important or bitter. He always came across as this smug loser and overly entitled douche bag, even from earlier on.

That was especially odd and glaring. I don't know why they wrote that if they were trying to have Will come across as sympathetic. That did him no favors, especially when you see the entire show going threw such painful situations and problems over his article. He wants to be praised for throwing his entire family in turmoil?

• Members

If not, then perhaps Y&R could snap up James Read to play Greg Foster? That is, if Gregory Harrison, Stephen Collins, William Petersen, or any other "fallen" primetime stars from that age bracket aren't interested. ;)

• Members

All my post in support of Shawn Christian are GONE..all the hateful ugly posts about him are still on the board..I adore Daniel and SC..I think he DOES have humor and he is good to the women on the show..all the posts about how BADLY he treats women? The women on this show, except for Jen are not siants for sure and they were more than willing to be with him..Now let me eait to see if this post goes away too.

Archived