DAYS: August 2014 Discussion Thread

• Members

Abby truly is the worst. Are we supposed to be rooting for her?

Now Will is blaming Sonny for what happened with Abigail? So much blame being tossed around. Im getting sick of all the characters involved.

I wish Daniel would go f--k himself and die.

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yeah Sonny shot down that the article was his fault But He shouldnt have went behind Wills back to get him the gig and then cover it all up. Would have served them both better if he said Will, Uncle Vic runs a magazine want me to put in a word. Then Will could have said yes or no. Either way, now they need to talk all this out & figure why they both did what they did. Not just for their marriage but also Ari Grace.

• Members

This show needs a director/acting coach (?). Everything just seems completely off, IMO; some characters are mannequins, Eve is completely overdone, Kristen is a total cartoon. The hair, makeup, and wardrobe sucks. The monotonous sets and settings are reminding me of GL pre-Peapack. I don't know if I can make it through another week.

• Members

Quit the freaking hate of SC..he is and always has been a good actor and many of us love him..For crying out loud..some of you posters must have great acting skills to complain about some of the actors on the show..Can you do better? Go for it.

• Members

You like him. Most don't. Why is it sooooo personal for you? Just ignore the comments and move on with your day if it bothers you so much. Are you going to do that to every post that says 'I Hate Daniel' because I too dislike Daniel. I hate that character and he's driving me away from the show I've watched for a very long time. I have nothing against Shawn Christian. No one seems to be hating on him (too badly?), it's his character. There's a difference.

We all have different opinions.

• Members

I'm catching up with this week's episodes after not watching for about a month or so, and I'm sorry, but I am so NOT about Abigail getting mad over a [!@#$%^&*] article. It's a textbook case of attention deflection. Why is she acting so high and mighty about why people should have "warned her" about the article when this whole thing started because she slept with someone else's man? Girl, bye.

Marlena, Eric, and Nicole circling the wagons because OMG Kristen's back is hilarious. And maybe, just maybe, for the first time in my life...I see why people get all hot and bothered over Anita Baker.

• Members

I am a paralegal but I sure appreciate SC acting...Commenting is one thing..but the hurtful ugly things you post along with a few others is not kind or necessary..These actors have feelings too..You would not like someone you know hiding behind a computer saying ugly things about you..I got kicked off the Soap Central bosrd for life, just saying one of the actors could not act a lick. this board has no rules I guess.

• Members

If an actor comes to this board and reads our posts, it's their own fault if they don't like what they read. They should know better. This is a place for fans to discuss their thoughts on the show. Trying to control what other people post is a losing battle. I have no real beef with Daniel, I think the show is centered on a little too much, but it could be worse.

Archived