DAYS: August 2014 Discussion Thread

• Members

You know how Sonny talks about this ex who broke his heart. Well Maybe it was more Sonny's doing. Maybe Sonny plays this protector/secret keeper. Would be interesting to explore why he does that

He has done this three times now with Will. I get the Chad thing cause Chad could have gone to jail. However Im sure Will would have backed u Gabi when they thought Nick was dead. Also I believe Will wouldnt have beeen mad at Sonny if he said Hey Uncle Vic owns this Mag, Ill give him the article you wrote about Ari, as long as Will got the job based on his writing & not who his huby is

Its all about Pride here with Will & Sonny

Im loving KDP as Eve. I just wish your accent wouldnt slip out as much as it has lately when Eve gets pissed off

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
which theoretically should lead to conflict, which is what soaps should be striving for. Who honestly wants to watch a relationship 100% about trust? There needs to be conflict for the characters to work with . You said you don't want cheating; well the show is generating conflict around them which doesn't involve that, so what's the problem? Them perfect and happy = boring

• Members

Im good with this type of conflict. I would just like to find out why Sonny thinks keeping secrets is the way to go. That could be a good story but I dont think its ginna last as long as is being said in the media

Great episode from all sides and great acting to. Although I cant stand EJ saying this is Will's fault. If Abby & EJ hadnt !@#$%^&*] then there would be no story to tell

• Members

When you grow up with parents like Lucas and Sami, you might at some point make the conscious decision NOT to turn out the way you did, even if that's all you know. And I get that. But just because Will might not want to be like his mom and dad, that doesn't mean he has to be like Aunt May (although he's certainly dressing the part).

• Members

Yeah I wish Will was more Gray area and realize that he doesnt wanna hurt people but may have to in the scheme of things

I just wish folks would stop making it seem like Abby was taken by EJ without consent. She was willing to have sex. The Hortons need to wake up & see that

• Members

JJ was cracking me up today, the way he was coming for people. I loved how he was laying into Will, reminded me of my relatives who will break bad in defense of their own even when we're totally in the wrong. When he told that reporter to, "Step off!", priceless.

I know I have a tendency to miss episodes, but I still feel like Abigail and Ben escalated rather quickly.

• Members

Why are people more mad at Will for publishing an article that talks about an affair then they are at the two who had the affair?

Jen & JJ still see Abby as innocent even after Abby admitted she was willing.

Hell even Will gave her slack in this and now the Hortons are pissed at him.

Yes Will was stupid to write that article, However If Abby & EJ didnt screw none of this [!@#$%^&*] would have happend.

IMHO its all on Abby & EJ

• Members

People are mad at Will? Good. If he wants to act like a big boy and write a horrible expose, throwing his family under the bus than he should be big enough to deal with the consequences and fallout of his actions. He's a PoS and if people are ripping into him than I'm glad bc he deserves it. What he did was awful and it's ridiculous to expect any reaction but contempt from this. What he did was very selfish, manipulative and underhanded.

• Members

Will's so basic. Imagine if Nicole had written this exposé, or Jack had. That would have been fun. But Will is just being a baby stomping around saying "this is all to get back at my mom!" For what?! Even JJ told him that he was being ridiculous.

• Members

so basically you are blaming Will's actions on other people instead of seeing that he is accountable with what he chose to do with the information he had? No one forced Sami to get revenge, just like no one forced EJ and Abby to screw. Guess what? No one forced Will to write that article either. Everyone is responsible for their own actions. Everyone has been called out and ripped apart by someone in this situation. Some more than others. Why should Will be any different?

• Members

They both have taken responsibility for their affair over and over again since it came out. People may have made excuses for Abby but she has said repeatedly that it was on her. EJ didn't pressure or force her and it was she who chose to have sex with him. EJ as well has owned up to it and what he did. Neither has shifted blame and acted like they were innocent

Archived