General Hospital August 2014 Discussion

• Replies 943
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I refuse to respond to Ron's comment, and I can't believe that any "pairing" on this show has enough fans to make him whine like that.

I see everyone in town is worried about Mac. Good to see all the concern for Lulu and Maxie. PCPD Detectives gone too.

Bobbi's face is looking better, and it was nice to see her for two days actually interacting with her daughter.

Sabrina looked good today, she was styled well and I'd like to see her interact with Michael or someone her age to see if she's salvageable. Unfortunately, Duell the Tool is still Michael, so we'll be stuck with Michael and Kaka.

Tracey thrown out of the mansion[offscreen]? Another Missing Monica Moment!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Scotty, maybe you should explain to your "ahem" son "chokes back vomit" about being a third wheel in a coupling that supercedes yours.

I say we put Sigh-less, Nina, and Franco in the elevator and snip the cable! Unfortunately, their funerals would last weeks with our long standing characters crying profusely about how great they were. Two days later, Roger would come on as Tom Hardy, ME would be Steven Lars and MS would be Olivia Jerrome.

Sean/Jordan were together for fourteen days and they were offscreen "shakes head".

Archived