General Hospital August 2014 Discussion

• Replies 943
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Also: I cannot believe that they revealed that even Julian doesn't know who Fluke is. They couldn't have left him thinking it was Luke, which would've been okay although the smart thing would be to have him know it's Eckert and not reveal it to anyone - no, even Julian can't know! That sheer, blithering plot-driven incompetence would be one thing by itself, but the fact that he has no name for him at all? Like, he has no codename, like "the Balkan" or "Proteus" from AMC? Nothing? They just stand around, two adults, calling him "Our Boss"? Over and over? "Our Boss?" Really? Really?

• Members

I like Zachary Garred (not as "Levi", mind you) but man, he is struggling with that American accent.

It lends credence to my belief that - if Levi is now who I suspect he is - he wasn't always, that they folded that character into "Levi" after falling for the actor. Which, I mean, come on. Levi was not some big hit with the audience. Stop.

• Members

Ron ruined all the years of him being buddies w/ Mac,etc. by making him the fence Levi was stealing the jewels for. Coleman was originally a slime, but this nonsense was just so random. GMAFB! It took him one day to ruin years of Coleman changing from sleaze to Kate Howard[notice I didn't use the C-word[Connie- get your minds out of the gutter]]'s boytoy. All the strip pool games w/ Mac, Alexis and Diane, shot to Hell to make him the bad guy!

• Members

Yeah, that was pretty random, although totally in keeping with Ron's whatever-works approach to soap storytelling. Chances are, though, we will find out in a month that Coleman's working for someone else.

Archived