General Hospital August 2014 Discussion

• Replies 943
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'd take Nina's crazy ass over "Si" and Franco and Kiki anyday, honestly (and trust me, that really isn't say very much). I'm so tired of her being on what feels like every [!@#$%^&*] day. So much for not coming on as a showeater, huh Michelle?

And GH, please don't tease me with "Si's" death like that. It's always going to be too good to be true.

This show truly needs a serial killer, but then they'd just off all of the wrong people anyway.

And who the HELL is Peter Harrell? My lord. I know my GH history but that is really pulling a connection of the ass, isn't it? At least it involves Felicia, I guess.

I can't believe we've seen "so much" of Lucy, Mac and Felicia lately. And by so much it means more than once every couple of months. At least I can tune out what's going on and appreciate seeing them, even if the writing is [!@#$%^&*]. And yes, I'm grateful GH is alive and kicking, and we have vets back, but let's be serious here, the writing is terrible, all over the place, etc. Such a mess. Characters disappear for weeks on end (or months), pop up as if nothing has at all changed OR there's some "twist" to them now (Rafe, the coked up baby killer, anyone?). Zzzzzz.

Ditto. Nothing more to say but DEAD and BURIED.

Then dug up ... DEAD and BURIED again.

• Members

I see Sam and Patrick are finally back on so its safe to start watching again

Catly: "I remember when I was kidnapped by Heather, I just kept wondering if I was ever going to see my kids again. I cant imagine what Lulu is going through"

Yes you can bc you just said it idiot!

• Members
LMAO

And I won't lie, I enjoyed Patrick and Sam today. So sue me :P I'll take what I can get with this show. It's hard to invest though because the Jason secret will implode them.

And did anyone catch the Emmy-award winning new bartender at the Floating Rib? LMAO. They must have literally pulled him out of a model lineup and said here ya go! Poor guy. At least he's somewhat good looking.

• Members
I remember her saying that but it totally went right over my head. I must have been half paying attention.

I am LOLing at Sonny though. I sort of love how he's pursuing Carly, and how he's totally spot on about her and Franco (and she knows it; her behavior with Franco is ridiculous). I could care less about any of them, but you can see that Mo seems interested in this.

Archived