General Hospital August 2014 Discussion

• Replies 943
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It doesn't and not to be offensive, but I'd have thought two gay men in charge might have slowed the baby rabies down a bit. Instead LuLu has one and can't wait to have another. 40+ Nina gets out of a freaking COMA and the first thing she wants to do is put her body through pregnancy and child birth? Jesus take the wheel.

• Members

Seriously. Is this 19 Kids and Counting? I'm three months pregnant right now. Do I want to watch people obsess over babies? No. No, I don't. I want to see them having romance and adventures and living lives way more exciting than mine. What I don't care about is seeing LuLu Spencer have a second baby in two years. This isn't a character that should be a house wife held down by babies.

As for Nina, yeah, I get that being pregnant and then having that taken away from you would be very upsetting. Maybe if I would have seen all of this happening to her, I would feel something. As it stands, that's really hard to do, especially with all the other baby talk going on. Enough!

• Members

Nina is such a poorly conceived piece of garbage. She's a modern day villainess (why? I don't know) or she's a nut stuck in the past longing for a kid she conceived prior to or in a goddamn coma, depending on the script "writer"? For real? Someone make sense of this for me, please?!

Archived