General Hospital August 2014 Discussion

• Replies 943
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

And awful accent work--it reminds me a bit of ABC's Aussie infiltration of the late 90s. Except with even worse writing than, say, Tanner Jordan on AMC. I feel bad for the guy that he seems to see this as his big break in the US.

(I share everyone else's wishes for the best with your baby!!)

It would be about time a woman on this show--let alone two women, who have both been in hostage situations a ridiculous number of times, and one of whom is meant to be very intelligent--saved themselves.

They didn't make it that far--according to Brad, they were still on Season 3... :P

• Members

I had off today so I watched. I kept hoping that they would do something to save themselves but instead we got scenes of the two of them talking smack about Levi and Maxie talks about what a dreamboat Nathan is while Levi holds a gun on them. It was painful to watch.

• Members

AVA: "OH MY,[PAUSE] NINA CLAY IS THAT YOU? MY, YOU HAVEN'T AGED...[PAUSE] WELL, YOU HAVE. WELL, LOOK AT YOU. [LONG ASS PAUSE] MY,MY THE YEARS SURE HAVE TAKEN THEIR TOLL, HAVEN'T THEY? I HEAR YOU'VE MET SIGH'S DAUGHTER. [PAUSE]. I HEARD YOU WERE GOING TO HAVE A CHILD. [PAUSE] I GUESS THAT DIDN'T HAPPEN. GOOD FOR YOU IN THE OLD FERTILITY WARD. WELL, IT WAS NICE SEEING YOU. I HAVE A SONOGRAM FOR MY LATEST CHILD. TA-TA"

NINA:"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I HATE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GRABS SCALPEL AND STABS HER!whistling.jpgwhistling.jpgwhistling.jpgwhistling.jpgwhistling.jpgwhistling.jpg

• Members

You're suppose to look at his abs that will distract you from the realization he's a lousy actor with a lot of airtime.

I was confused, they spent a year of weaseling Britt out of the "stolen" embryo plot with her blaming mommy and O being the culprit then she flat out admits to Nina

"I stole an embryo"

This kidnapping isn't even interesting neither of them seem afraid and Maxi is making wisecracks its just another silly story the detectives will save them more than likely. I'd be surprised if Ron flipped the script.

Archived