General Hospital August 2014 Discussion

• Replies 943
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

No to fluke being Peter sr. Just bring back Peter sr.

Julian said he met Fluke in witness protection so Id buy Fluke is An alive after all, Bill Eckert

Plus Fluke said once that Tracy did something to his sister that she needed to pay for

Tracy ran down Bill's sister Jenny in 1993 & Edward sent her away.

• Members

Nina and Silas JUST had sex a few hours ago. How can she find out she is pregnant that fast? Talk about some stupid plot driven mess

Yay!

isn't she supposed to be running for mayor? I swear they just forgot about that plotline as it hasn't been touched in months

• Members

28i92l0.gif

The best part of the episode was the sleeping baby. This is me when I try to watch!

I swear the only reason they are rushing Nina's pregnancy story is so they can do a baby switch one with Carly... I was watching today thinking WTF with Silas talking to her freely about having that baby. Like he's cool with getting her pregnant? They are a real couple now? I probably shouldn't have been watching sporadically but I thought things were strictly platonic. I mean she had to drug him to try and get him in bed not that long ago

• Members

I can't see the show doing a baby switch with 2 over 40s, one approaching 50 (Enough miscalculations with Stafford). I think this is about Kaka.

And no wonder Easton's panties were in a bunch. He is not happy they changed directions and said he has no clue as to what's going on right now. Welcome to our world, Michael!

Archived