General Hospital August 2014 Discussion

• Members
can you quote the post that I made where I wrote that one must only discuss episodic content in here. I'll be waiting if and when you are ever to find that

:)

And my last post to you was far from a personal attack. I actually tried to ignite conversation with you to prompt positive discussion of the actual show as opposed to the rants of the mess that most view onscreen. You obviously have a different point of view about the episodes so I was hoping you'd share instead of just reciting the same generic lines. I see that didn't work so I'll note that for future reference

• Replies 943
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

So u are telling people how to post. Thanks for the advice but again this board is a free for all. With the RC posts u say bad things and personally attack him with his twitter. Btw i am sensing an Emmy nod from Michelle stafford. Her portrayal as crazy Nina is just great. She's taken Sam and Silas who have chemistry but bored me. I can't wait to see what she does.

• Members

Staab took some of the photos apparently lol!

The best thing about @WilliamdeVry1 is his real life love @rebeccastaab1 Says a lot about a man to have such a great woman beside him

33a88139412e7b8711b5388bfe872865_normal.

@NancyLeeGrahn @WilliamdeVry1 thank you, Nancy! Thats so sweet. Wow, now *I* want to kiss you!!! Lol

Staab also participates in Julexis Tweetfests and is BFF with Julexis fans and bought them some copies of the Will/Nancy article in TV Guide so I think they're all fine with whatever they were doing.

• Members

Now that I know WdV and RS are involved in real life and that Anne Jeffreys attended this year's fan club i cant help but think there was so much missed opportunities witht the Rafe character. I may not have ended up liking him any better but adding his great-grandmother Amanda Barrington and his manipulative grandmother could have added layers to the character.

• Members

Im not so sure that JD couldnt have pulled it off but there was zero investment from the writers to make Rafe anything but poor wittle kick-me victim. Its hard to show range when you are only requested to look like a sad puppy.

I agree they should work better at finding good actors. The casting department used to be so good at finding raw talents back in the days. Now the requirement seems to be to look good in a Gap ad.

• Members

I think there was interest, but with Dumb, Dumber and Dumb Ass, they didn't feel the show needed both TJ and Rafe. One had to go [Molly, who is not worth a bag of Salt & Sour, was so going to pick Rafe]. TJ was going to be killed off, which prompted the arrival of his mother [to blame Shawn]. Twitter made noise about one of the only 2 black contracted people being killed off, so that was scrapped. One of the young men was going off contract, and that ended up being JD.

Archived