General Hospital August 2014 Discussion

• Replies 943
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Ha...its obvious who you are ...when Errol does NOTHING to ban you two..something is up. Fine if Errol and Co wont do anything I will just have to be just as bitchy as you are. If I get banned posters will know why....instead of attacking posters on here how about making GH watchable and stop praising it for the junk that it is.

• Members
  • Members

Sorry soapsuds but the No one likes him isnt acurate. I may be one of the few but I really like Levi. I want him away from the Naxie blackhole of sucks because I think ZG would fare way better away from Robocup and Laura Ingalls from Little house in the prairie.

If he werent around I would be bore to tears with Dtv Stiff and Blondie the stupid sap. I usually seize EVERY oportunity to dump on RC but i want to thank him personally for Levi... then i remember that if he wasnt a shitty writer he wouldnt need anybody to make Dumb and Dumber enjoyable so i keep praises to myself.

• Members

They sure had to scrap the bottom of the barrel for their Blast from the past event if thats what DC attended. I loved Maggie Wurth (i know i am probably the only one) but Kodi Kitchen doesnt really bring too many fans and I know she attended as well.

Who else was there?

Archived