General Hospital August 2014 Discussion

• Replies 943
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The summer of Nina! Maybe I'm slow but I still don't see why MS is so delightful in this role is she adequate of course but she's a antagonist/villain...

What is great about Nina? What am I missing?

Right now, I still don't give a flying flip about her character with her list, her pretending to surprise Silas standing up I'll give her that but Silas is so dry and one note,

Maybe it is the drugging her spouse to have sex so she can have a "baby" was the turnoff for me, when you say baby on GH I run for the hills .... she can leave tomorrow and she'd be gone and that would be that..

• Members

Weren't you leaving? LOLOLOLOL! And, you couldn't be more wrong. Say what you want about Carlivati, but he owns his words and he would never create fake mulitple names. He would say what he wants to say as himself. Just because I happen to enjoy GH, that doesn't mean that I am Jonnysbro. #clueless

• Members

Spencer is indeed unsufferable. I dont want to pick on a child actor because their abilities cannot be and shouldnt be compared to those of adults but he is getting way too much material and i dont think ANY child actor should be handed that miserable material.

Spencer comes across as a complete sociopath and since his ADN is a Corinthos/Cassadine hybrid mix, it cant spell anything good.

I hate that Joss who has potential is saddled witht he munchkin prince and that Cameron the only kid i can tolerate at this point is reduced to having two lines (most of them revolving around stupid Emma) every three weeks.

Cameron has watched at least three potential father figure (lucky, AJ and Ric) either desert him or die on him and we see absolutly zero reaction.

I dont need lengthy scenes of Cameron balling his eyes out but if Spencer gets scene after scene of being a total piece of turd and then justifying it because he misses mommy the friendly stripper a little POV isnt too much to ask.

Glad we established that. How about we talk about Gh and the storylines that plays on screen now?

• Members

Oh that haircut is 100000x better. Thank God! THANK YOU!

And for a "kiddie quad", as cuzisayso pointed out, it's much to Spencer focused. Even Emma's basically vanished from her own 'story' (not that I'm complaining about that necessarily ...). And yeah, Cameron gets very lines and honestly I'd rather watch him try to act (and he's not THAT bad) over Spencer.

Ron just doesn't know how to balance anything. He shoves what could be less annoying characters down viewers throats as the best things ever and then everyone is totally sick of them, but he pushes them even more because he lives in his own fantasy world. Siiigh.

Archived