General Hospital August 2014 Discussion

• Replies 943
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Such a shame that THIS is possibly going to be the last several years of a once great soap, at least when AMC went off the air both times it at least resembled what it once was, can't say the same for OLTL went it left ABC and of course the hack treatment it got during the GH/OLTL fusion

• Members

Yes a lot of them had their own personal events, but many times they go to both. It seemed like they all said 'screw it' this year. Easton had a personal event and he went, so did WDV, Jason Thompson and DZ. The rest opted out of going.

• Members

Back to the show. I saw the last 15 minutes of Friday[pre-empted here in CT]. Nina and Sigh and Spencer and Franco were a snooze, but I loved Ava telling Jillian she talked to his boss!

Thanks for posting the pics! It's too bad KeMo doesn't look as upbeat on the show! I like the idea of Sam and Patrick, and I think I even suggested it a while ago.

It has truly been a pleasure not seeing Sabrina and Felix. Brad/Britt friendship continues to be both character's best scenes.

Ned/Olivia scenes were better than I expected!

Morgan/Rosalie scenes were good last week. I think a lot of characters just need to be mixed up and tried with new screen partners.

Everyone in storylines appear islanded, and, as I've said before, the more characters interact as a community, the more entertaining the show is.

I, like many others on this board, complain a lot, but it has always been one of my favorite shows, and the last thing I want is to see it cancelled. I just hope someone in charge fixes what's broken.

• Members

Exactly bravo and I thought about this is GH discussion about anything. Anything goes here its not discussion on individual episodes. If we want to do that we can create a topic just talking about the individual episodes. IMO this is anything goes board where anything should be allowed just as it does not follow personal attacks on posters.

• Members

We talk about the individual episodes in this thread every week, Jonny. That is what the thread is for - there are no individual episode threads and never will be. Are you high? And why don't you ever talk about the show as it happens? I don't think anyone is doubling as any other poster, but the fact that you never seem to discuss the show daily is bizarre.

• Members

Excuse me I am tired of the personal attacks. What kind of gall do u have insisting u have to post episodic stuff in the board. A GH discussion board is a free for all. Heck if u want to talk about Lynn herrings hair or tony Geary. Someone posted about Bryan Craig and britt being rude at the GH luncheon well that would be straying from the episodic discussion only. U all sometimes troll yourself and say negative stuff over and over about Ron carlivati even copying and pasting his twitter. Stop being hypocritical.

• Members

So Jonny you agree that blank statement like the show sucks or RC is an idiot without much argument to support those claims are annoying, right?

The same can be said about blanket statement like GH is the best it ever was.

Supporting your opinion good or bad with some substance isnt called justification.

You like EVERYTHING about GH? Good for you. How about citing exemple to support your viewpoint?

Archived