General Hospital August 2014 Discussion

• Members

Is it wrong that even though i cant stand the kids on soaps out of general principle I am kind of digging Cameron and Joss?

I know she will be mad at him for telling on Spencer but I can see it as the kind of angst RC would have a field day with.

Did i miss something or did The show skipped Cameron telling his mom Spencer was hiding at Joss'?

• Replies 943
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Do Patrick and Sam have a couple name? They are surprisingly becoming the best pairing on this show. Their scenes together >>>>> his with Sabrina and hers with Silas.

dg14k2.gif

LMAO at Jos being a bitch to Emma. I CANT STAND Emma's ass and running to Elizabeth about her drama. Then she acts like a brat when Jos refuses to bow down ad apologize to her bitch ass

I never remember that John and Kiki are father/daughter until they are onscreen together

eDg7NpB.jpg?1

LMAO at Sam's Sabrina disguise

Britt and her plan are downright ridiculous

0pjy6XS.jpg?1

Robin's bitch ass is still in the same state, yet has yet to go see her husband and kid she dumped. I hope she has some 'splaining to do tomorrow

• Members

I'll say this for her - Michelle Stafford has a decent sibling chemistry with Ryan Paevey.

Why couldn't they just have brought her on as a new doctor? Someone smart, tough, maybe someone's ex with a big secret, etc etc. It worked for Denise Alexander in the '70s. And it wasn't rooted in camp or a pointless new family.

• Members
You know that would just be setup to introduce Nina with a slightly different backstory. She would be an ex lover of Silas, whom he was involved with during their residency and she comes to town for revenge as they drag out what her secret is.

• Members

Because it probably came from an old Carly/Robin script.

I hope Spencer gets a time out now that this story has played out.

ITA Nina/Franco is much more entertaining than Nina/Sigh-less! But, that's not saying much.

I'm glad Lizzie found Spencer-Ha ha Britch! Another reason for Britt to hate her.

Ugggh, Felix returnssad.png! Sabrina won't be far behindmad.gif. I'd rather see KeMo in a dual role of Sam and Sabrina than have Sweet Polly Purebread back! Speaking of which, where is Rosalie? She made Morgan tolerable for me that day.

Why hasn't Kiki found a job yet? She could go to Nursing School or PCU to work at ELQ. If we're stuck with her, why doesn't she have an actual reason for being here.

Speaking of jobs, what does Maxie do now that Crimson is gone? I'd like to see Lulu re-open the Haunted Star and give some characters jobs. Lulu could own it, Maxie could hostess, Morgan could work there with Molly and TJ as waitstaff. Missed opportunities to cross cast members.

Did we really have to hear another quote from these boards about MS being asexual? We see you, Ron. Pay attention to constructive criticism here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!whistling.jpg

• Members

Thank God someone finally called Emma out on being a self-centered little witch.

I'm sure Emma ran right to an adult to bitch about Josslyn, though. What happened, or did they just go straight to Elizabeth dragging Spencer out from under the table?

Archived