General Hospital August 2014 Discussion

• Replies 943
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Pretty much anything that happent on PC was overlooked in one way or another so I dont think i would have had a problem with this.

I wasnt watching anymore at that point anyway but Victor Collins (kevin's dad) and Maryy Scanlonn (frank and joe's mother) were also turned into vampires if im correct.

I dont remember Kevin even adressing his father and he stated that Livvie didnt even exist. Dumb move imho but by that decision we can rule out or overlook pretty much anything that happent on PC.

I dont even think Christina, the baby girl Scott and Lucy adopted and that Kevin raised once Julie Devlin returned her was mentionned once either.

Amanda Barrington was also turned into a vampire i think

• Members

I think that was RC's "clever" way to have it both way tbh.He could get rid of the parts that didnt suit his idea for a story and then pick it back up if popular opinion wasnt to his liking.

As for Christina, i wasnt refering to much of what transpired during the Vampire mess (because i probably mentally skipped most of it) but more about Lucy's most recent talk follwing Rafe's death. She didnt say anything about Christina while saying serena was no longer speaking with her. I think she even said daughter instead of daughters when she went on and on about how important her family was.

Of course Suzann Flynn or Scott sickles was the script writer that day it is quite possible that they just didnt remember and didnt bother to correct it before it showed on the air.

• Members

Ok this is driving me nuts so I have to ask to anybody who attends the FCWE but did any actor beside Stephen Macht (ex-trevor) charge money to have their picture taken and autographed?

I cant believe anybody would submit their fans to such a thing but i heard it was the case.

• Members

Basically!

Jonny, what is this "buzz" you always speak of? Nobody new gives a [!@#$%^&*] about soap operas. Many loyal fans generally hate them.

On a positive note, I think Michelle Stafford looks beautiful, imo, the best she's ever looked (brown> red).

I don't like fresh mouthed children, but I did enjoy Joss giving Ends

• Members

Basically!

Jonny, what is this "buzz" you always speak of? Nobody new gives a [!@#$%^&*] about soap operas. Many loyal fans generally hate them.

On a positive note, I think Michelle Stafford looks beautiful, imo, the best she's ever looked (brown> red).

I don't like fresh mouthed children, but I did enjoy Joss giving Emma the business.

The design/color scheme of Carly's house just doesn't sit right with my spirit. Reminds me of one of those bedbug-ridden boutique hotels off of 8th Avenue.

Archived