General Hospital August 2014 Discussion

• Replies 943
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It's not fun any longer because the show has reached its lowest. Can't force a fun thread when all the fun lies in bashing a show most of us were once passionate about.

My challenge? Those who enjoy GH for some odd reason don't believe they can freely discuss daily eppies here. I don't understand that at all. There are no barriers to this thread or any thread. Perhaps the bashing [based on the actual show] is too much. That can't be helped.

Discuss what you want and don't worry about anyone else.

• Members

Oh, I'm guilty of the worst, which is why I stopped posting about GH, and stopped watching it. And I sometimes was tempted to talk more about posters than the show.

Things change. The show is the pits, and people are more likely to talk about each other.

I guess that's the way boards go. The show has gotten to the place where people aren't angry, they're just bored and have moved on.

I did want to say thanks for all the fan luncheon photos.

• Members
lmao. You can't be for real. Because of a post like that this board isnt' taken seriously? Please. Give me a break. Why should any of us care what anyone else thinks? Why do you care what other boards think about this board? Stop worrying about everyone else and what they're doing.

And you were trolling for a response from me, so congrats, you got one ;)

And FYI the words you are Jonny and Ron Carlivati never came out of my mouth. I said it was interesting you two posted right after each other. How would that NOT bring up suspicion? This is all so ridiculous.

• Members

Well, add me to the list of folks who don't need to watch daily or post in the GH thread. Never thought that day would come :(

Yeah, and thanks from me as well for the luncheon photos! Really nice pics. It would have been nice if all the actors had shown up as a THANK YOU to their fans for sticking with this rotgut!

• Members

Well to be fair to those who skipped the main thing, most of them have younger kids, so I'd venture a guess they could have had other responsibilities. I'm not gonna knock em without knowing the reasons, but yeah, if there was no good reason, it would have be nice to show up as a thank you to their fans.

I agree in that I'm about done posting about GH. Just not worth my time I think. And I'm tired of the ... other ... discussions veering things off track. It's done to take away from the topic at hand and it's done strategcially. East basically shows up to bash us and Jonny posts the usual.

• Members

I wasn't trolling for a response. You got one from me because truthfully, Kman101 meant nothing to me. You're insignificant. And to be clear, I said that THIS board isn't taken seriously because of negative posts. It's a bitch board with nothing but negativity.

I love GH and look forward to this week!

• Members

If I had my druthers, Donna Mills would join B&B. I think Bradley Bell would take better care of her and her character than Y&R would, and certainly better than GH ever could. But, you know, if Y&R or even DAYS ever wanted her, I certainly wouldn't protest.

Look, it's enough just to remind Bryan Craig to bathe himself every so often...and that's all I have to say about that.

Archived