General Hospital August 2014 Discussion

• Members

There is a way to say nice things about RC that relates to actually watching the show.

Im not a fan of his but when he does something well I try to credit him.

The NOlivia scenes were great (were written by Elizabeth Page but RC had to OK it at some point, right?)

Looking over friday's show Im truly left scratching my head trying to come up with something nice to say because the bad overwhelms the little good it had.

Spencer blackmailing everybody he comes in contact with would be cute if he didnt have the genetic of Corinthos and Cassadine combined;

Nina and Silas playing strip poker was awkward as me shitting in a hat in the middle of main street;

I will say Patrick and Sam were nice but its only a matter of weeks before we have them at odds because he is hiding the fact that his wife is trying to defreeze her presumed dead spouse.

• Replies 943
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Nina has been nothing but a delight as Stafford has brought buzz and ratings. Yes I watch the show and yes this board is to talk anything u want GH. You all repeat same things day in and day out about the show as much as I talk about my gushing. If I could give Ron and frank a hug I would our show was going to be cancelled in 2012 we had as much chance winning the lottery then GH staying on the air. To see it thriving ratings wise and the abc prexy giving a huge vote of confidence keeps me happy for its future.

• Members

We actually comment on what transpires on the show. The sentiment is the same (GH sucks and the writing is stupid) but the content is different as we elaborate on why said episode was a disaster. These threads aren't just filled with blanket GH/RC sucks statement. Theres actual substance to back up the opinions, again supported by our commentary on the daily episodes we watch. Maybe you'd come across a bit less trollish if you provided some substance and context behind your posts by elaborating on why you thought the episodes were great instead of popping in to do one of the below:

1. RC is great! He has a contract; he's here to stay.

2. The ratings are great! GH isn't getting cancelled

3. I love my soap! Its on fire!

You'd likely be taken more seriously if you actually contributed to the discussion of the episodes as opposed to derailing it with the same statements which lead to nowhere

• Members

It's GH fan club weekend and apparently Michael Easton said it was really, really hard for him to transition from playing John to playing Silas. LMAO! Huh? They're the same damn character. laugh.png The only transition was having to now wear a lab coat instead of a leather jacket.

• Members

Jonny, what people don't like, as cheap said, is when you repeat over and over that rc is great. Instead, how about post about what you find that he does so great in the episodes and talk about it. I would love to see another point of view other then seeing you post RC is great everyday.

Smh. What an idiot.

Archived