James Scott OUT at Days

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I remember a few years ago, James saying something about wanting to move to New Zealand, another time he talked about leaving acting after DAYS. He doesn't seem to be the kind of person that cares about fame or the acting industry.

Anyway, with James leaving, Eileen only being back short-term and Joe getting up there in years, the show desperately needs a new villain.

My first wish is Tony, once Craptini grows tired of Thaao as Victor. Others that could come back are the Alamains, Alex Marshall or a completely new villain/crime family.

• Members

lol, I knew it. He was basically only staying around because he loved working with Alison Sweeney. I'm pretty sure he wanted to leave back when he was paired with Arianne Zucker, and then the show convinced him to stay with the Taylor SL, and when that went BUST they began writing more Sami/EJ story.

i wonder if this means Sunset Ending?

• Members

i wouldn't bet on it. I honestly expect him to turn up on B&B as some mysterious, handsome fashion designer w/ an accent... probably, some mysterious son Eric had? wink.png

they're probably jumping up and down @ the thought of a Sunset Ending, and are in the planning stages of a campaign as we speak. ph34r.png

• Members

DAYS certainly needs someone to stir the pot, that's for sure. But I'd want them to refrain from introducing another super-villain who is entirely invincible (yes, like Stefano DiMera). Villains might not ever go out of style, but I think super-villains do.

Or, perhaps, the real Ridge Forrester, who'd been switched at birth with Thorsten Kaye's? ;)

Archived