James Scott OUT at Days

• Members

A hero is only as good as his villain, a story is only as good as the villain in it. Villains are what make every story succeed or fail and every soap has gotta have them. Where GH went wrong years ago is when they made the villains the heroes.

Anyway, EJ and Sami are what made me tired of DOOL and stop watching. I liked James Scott but will not be sorry to see him go. I hope he pursues other venues for his acting beside soaps.

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I wouldn't mind having Carrie back. She's not one of my favorites exactly, but I feel like the character belongs in Salem.

Hope is more interesting without Bo, but I feel like he is part of her story right now. He's looming over this new romance she's getting for sure.

• Members

I'm a little sad, beautiful man and I love his voice. Now I have absolutely nothing to look forward to in regards to this show. I will see what they do with RSW before I fully peace out again.

• Members

I think it would be a great move to have the Alamains return! Nicholas Alamain could come and stir up much trouble and his eye could be on Abigail. I would have loved to see the Alamains, Dimeras, Kiriakises mixing it up in business and in pleasure. There's potential there too.

• Members

I would love to see Mike return but not in the form of Roarke! He was okay but a lot of his Mike version made me cringe! Bring Mike Weiss back in the role or just don't bring him back at all! And I couldn't stand the Mike and Carrie mess!

Archived