James Scott OUT at Days

• Members

Then its good he's gone because TIIC broke many hearts when they separated EJ/Nicole and killed her child. If he can't work or does not wish to work in the story planned, its best to let him go. You don't screw over fans because 2 people like working together. That's insane! I don't see where EJ/Sami has really done anything for the show.

Time for Will's other parent to get some airtime and a story with his son. And it's really time to bring home Carrie, and if the audience is Lucky, she has just buried Austin. And if they think of putting her with that no talent Gering, I'd storm the studio!

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I am shocked. Eli is reprehensible but kind of necessary at the same time. James Scott is very charismatic as EJ, just like how Matt Walton was as OLTL's evil Eli. But I think his exit is much needed.

I agree Gering sucks. He was overhyped on Passions. People never noticed his weaknesses until he came on DAYS. I like Christie Clark but Carrie mostly just bored and irritated me. People always saying she was the saintly sister (compared to Sami, yes she was, but the propping became too much).

Still wish they could find a way to bring Anna Dimera back. Loved Leanne Hunley in the role!

• Members

This isn't a loss for the show, EJ was going to be rudderless without Sami, so this makes sense and it sounds like James Scott was over acting in LA. I wouldn't be surprised to see him move back to England or somewhere like Australia or New Zealand.

The Alamains are a viable villain family, particularly if they could convince Louise Sorel to return, though I doubt she'd go for it, she was pretty burned the last time DAYS canned her in favour of that disastrous reboot crap.

Archived