James Scott OUT at Days

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

What a bummer. DAYS is on at my gym when I work out - thank goodness for mute - all I see is Gabi's ugly face, WilSon looking sad, Sami with the matronly hair don't and Kate being, Kate (it's amazing how much you can tell with pictures and no words). Well, at least I have July to look forward to when ED returns and, at least, there will be overlap with EJ. I hope "The NEW Plan to SAVE DAYS," has a way to keep things going because these last five months have been dreadful.

• Members

OH MY GOSH!!! I thought this might be happening soon, but had NO CLUE it would be now! Please have EJ/Sami leave together somehow - I know with taping schedules Ali may be on a couple weeks longer but maybe she sticks around town to "finish up some business" and reunites with EJ in London or something. This could be devastating to the show. Dannifer can NOT be any more front burner than they already are! WilSon is NOT strong enough to truly be front burner - at least not the way they are written now. God I HOPE the Kunitz boys get to stick around. Have them live with Marlena. Heck, Marlena and Stefano can SPLIT custody! I don't care - but the show can't afford to lose those little boys too. Has the new Sydney even debuted yet? I don't really care about Sydney - but Johnny has GOT to stay please!!

My new plan to save Days: Paging JASON COOK, MARTHA MADISON, JAY K. JOHNSON, AND NAIDA BJORLIN!!!! Bring them home Days!!!

Archived