B&B: May Discussion Thread

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Awesome!

I just love how Taylor goes from calm "Aly put that down" to hysterical "ALLLLYYY NOOOOO!!!" all within a split second. And I just know come Monday's episode, that reaction is going to seem even more over the top when we see what actually happens. No spoiler, I'm just speculating.

And she loves to bob that head! LOL!

• Members

Finally got to watch. That was hilarious! I did enjoy the scenes between Thorne/Oliver and Taylor/Aly. It's hard to argue that Aly's feeling aren't legitimate - Taylor killed her mother and never paid for it. I like that Aly has not been portrayed as mature, but still childlike. Do we know if Thorne/Taylor are scheduled to be on canvas for a while or is this just a short arc?

• Members

Oh, boo! Well I hope that positive viewer feedback leads to more. I suppose it's a step in the right direction after the way she was dumped in July. She doesn't need to be on full-time, but it would be nice to see Taylor/Thorne develop into a real couple that could be featured every now and then. It's not like they need to be in a triangle - they have built-in conflict with Aly and I'm sure there will be mixed response from Eric & Ridge. (I'm sure Brooke may have a comment or two there.)

Archived