B&B: May Discussion Thread

• Members

I think the show's hot family right now are the Spencers - for whatever reason...

I hated that Katie gave in so quickly, you don't need to be a lawyer to know those documents were worth nothing.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yes, I'm really shocked that they didn't go ahead with the Brill baby. Thankful, but surprised.

I'm among those who like TK as Ridge. I miss Ron Moss in a certain sense, but it was his choice to leave, so I'm not shedding any tears.

• Members

Me neither. TK is doing excellent work on the acting front; major kudos. Still not sold on his looks and the Katie story, though. Probably because I don't think Ridge is that pivotal to the show; I'd prefer both Taylor/Thorne or Steffy on the forefront before him.

• Members

Oh yes, RS has been the most unexpected gift for B&B. I like that they write her like a man - not some bitter victim or psycho. I was concerned after the Thanksgiving episodes that she would be Sheila Part 60, but they've made the right adjustments from crazy to direct and it has made the character far more intriguing. Even her blackmail of Bill was both direct and funny. Plus, I loved where she offered to be his DL hookup "I don't need affection." Died right there. I am interested in how things will play out with her and Deacon. I imagine there will be a bump for Brill when Deacon reveals that Bill forced him to do those things.

• Members

i tuned in for the first time in weeks because I wanted to see the Taylor and Aly confrontation. I'm glad I tuned in.

Ugh, hope is dating both Wyatt and Liam? Wtf. Stupid hoe. This has been the same storyline for like a year now. Nothing has changed. How do y'all stand it.

Quinn's annoying ass is still on everyday. Time for her to go!

Charlie and Pam were cute but kinda too cheesy for me.

The Oliver and Throne scenes were great! I loved how it was explained that Aly was the reason Throne didn't really have a love interest for years. Taylor and Throne < 3 Time for them to get married!

Does Aly not understand that Taylor's driving is not the reason Delia died? Delia like flew into the road. I get why she was upset but she was so hypocritical. I can't believe she blamed Taylor for driving drunk! Her daughter called her and told her that her car broke down in the ghetto area of town. Didn't Taylor hear phoebe scream and she couldn't reach her? Of course she would drive there. This girl has no room to talk. She would jump over a bridge for Hope.

Was getting DAYS early 2000s vibes from the end of the show today. ; ) loved it!

• Members

Your gifs are perfectly awesome!!! I can't wait to watch Friday's episode tonight! HT looks fantastic and props to B&B for showing us the scenes of Taylor/Thorne during their first go around to introduce the fact that this storyline isn't out of left field.

Archived