B&B: May Discussion Thread

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

UGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH.... Ratie. I forgot they were even on this show. Been nice not seeing them for a few days!

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz....Animal shelter story. Thank God they weren't playing you know who in the background!

Brooke, bust out those papers and give Katie that heart attack she so richly deserves[Right Chit?].

• Members

I love how some root for Brooke when it fits their agenda, otherwise they want nothing to do with her lol, I do love how the writer's keep destroying her with every episode.

Such a nasty skank. She doesn't give two craps about her son, only to manipulate Ridge, I am going to lol so hard when she cheats on Counterfeit$Bill

The animal shelter stuff was great, it felt more like I was watching Kim and Scott than Lame and Hope

• Members

There is no way that Bill could take control of the company or immediate custody of Will. If this went to court he'd lose because of the way he got Katie to sign the papers. This show can be so stupid sometimes.

• Members

I swear, i feel bad when it's been weeks since i've watch, but, I forget how not much progresses on this show......I thought Katie and Ridge were already engaged......

Quinn is one of the only ones to keep watching for.....loved her blackmail scenes with Bill.

Taylor's back right?

• Members

Really? I've always thought things on this show progress at the speed of light. Katie and Ridge have walked in the park a few times and they are already talking about getting hitched! He was walking down the aisle with Brooke a couple of months ago. lol I have my doubts that this wedding will happen, but I wouldn't mind seeing them together for a bit.

• Members

After watching the final scene of B&B yesterday (Brooke/Ridge), there is NO WAY in the world that RM could've played that scene with any depth or nuance. TK continues to hit home runs. When I find that I'm actually interested in Ridge scenes - that proves he's won me over because I've loathed the character all these years.

• Members

I don't miss RM either. I'm loving TK as Ridge.

But who I am really loving is Quinn. Whatever Brad needs to do to keep Rena Sofer longterm, he needs to do it. She is a classic archetype of his father's writing--the "smothering," busybody, interfering mother. From Vanessa Prentiss, to Mary Williams, to Jill Abbott, to Stephanie Forrester. I do wish that Brad would toss Quinn back into Eric/Donna's orbit and have her become Mrs. Forrestor for some time, and have her wreak havoc to the main family and throw her weight around.

Archived