GH: March 2014 Discussion

• Replies 898
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

RC would never write for Madeline. I always expect the absolute worst from Ron. If she leaves, it's for the best. I read that interview about how they do so much more work a day for GH than they did for Knots Landing. I never watched Knots Landing but the difference is incredible even if it was expected. And since she has a family, it's certainly understandable that that would be her first priority. I'm surprised she's been around for this long to be honest.

• Members

Donna also admitted that she was done filming at GH but was open to doing more shows but not as a regular. Donna also admitted that although Leslie Charleson & her hung out on set that there were no scenes filmed of Madeline & Monica together.

• Members

Unless Ron tried to rip off the show, I don't think they would have. Unfortunately, Ron only cares about things like this if it involves his pets or people who can "prove" what a brilliant writer he is. He doesn't care about Monica.

• Members

I don't think she compares poorly to the rest of the cast - most of the cast hired in the last few years is rotgut, and so are many of the longstanding actors - I just think she's very ill-suited for most of what they give her.

This shows again what a cliched writer RC is. He thinks that Lucas has to be outraged because these are supposedly high stakes. It just makes him look like a drama queen.

Archived